Thursday, January 27, 2011

Challenge #7: They're Coming

If you happened to check in yesterday, you saw one challenge, but I am changing it. Sorry. I got a better idea that should be fodder for some interesting responses. Okay, the "better idea" part is definitely subjective, but I am changing it anyway.

CHALLENGE #7: Write a song depicting, involving, or related to an alien invasion.

That is all.

Rules are somewhere around here. Just write an original song and record it as simply as possible then send it to rocktastica at gmail.

Due date is end of February. So, shake off the winter blues, fellowes.

2 comments:

  1. Are we extending the deadline for this competition? Sadly, I haven't put anything together, but just wondering if anyone else did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've got four entries so far and the un-spoken and never-before-written rule is pretty much if you get your song to me before I upload them it counts. Lucky for you it might take me a while to get around to it since I'm working on a project that pays money in my "free time" right now.

    ReplyDelete